The hospitals aim is to continue to be able to provide the highest levels of care to our patients. In order to do that we are taking these steps to protect you and our team.
If you are unwell or are in self-isolation, call us for advice – do not come straight to the hospital. Please note that EVH may have additional safety procedures in place, and these may vary based on the latest advise of the state government and health officials.
This may include:
- Contactless consultations
- A limitation of one client per pet
- That you wear a facemask when entering the hospital
- Payment over the phone
- More email and phone communication
It is important that we all work together during such trying times. Please speak with our vet care team upon arrival for more information. These safety measures are in place to ensure that we can stay open and are in a position to provide care for you and your pets during these extraordinary times. We ask that you follow government recommendations and if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms please stay at home and organise someone else to bring your pet in to us.
We all have a part to play and ask that you remember to:
- Keep up to date with current COVID-19 restrictions in Perth and surrounding areas
- Wear a face mask in certain settings and when required. (Masks are not necessary for children under 12)
- Practise physical distancing (keep at least 1.5 metres or two arms lengths from each other)
- Practise good personal hygiene (wash hands often with soap and water, or hand sanitiser and cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use your elbow)
- Stay home if unwell and get someone else to bring down your pet
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms get COVID-19 test
- Sign in using the SafeWA app or paperwork at reception
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding – we are here to work with you to provide care for your pet when you need us most.