Zip Pay and Zip Money are financial payment solutions provided by Zip Co. They offer customers the ability to pay for veterinary services over time. Approved customers are provided between $1,000 – $30,000 through a shopping account and credit line. The amount purchased is then paid off in regular installments.
Zip Pay requires a minimum payment amount to be made towards the balance each month. Monthly service fees. After the fee-free period, if you don’t pay your balance in full, you’ll be charged a flat $6 service fee on the first of every month that you have an outstanding balance
Zip Pay criteria:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Adult – 18 years of age and able to enter into a legally binding contract
- Valid and verifiable mobile phone number and email address
- Australian bank account or credit card
- Bank account or credit card details
Sign up on the Zip website, or access through Facebook or PayPal account information. Once you’ve signed up with your basic information, you’ll be given approval within seconds, after which you can immediately begin buying with Zip Pay.