Zip Pay and Zip Money are financial payment solutions provided by a company called Zip Co. They offer approved customers the ability to pay for veterinary services over time. Customers are provided between $1,000 – $30,000 through a shopping account and credit line. The amount purchased are paid off in regular installments.
Zip Pay requires a minimum payment amount to be made towards the balance each month. Monthly service fees. After the fee-free period, if you don’t pay your balance in full, you’ll be charged a flat $6 service fee on the first of every month that you have an outstanding balance
To be eligible to apply for Zip Pay the criteria includes:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Adult – 18 years of age and able to enter into a legally binding contract
- Able to provide a valid and verifiable mobile phone number and email address
- Have an Australian bank account or credit card
- Have basic information about yourself as well as bank account or credit card details
To sign up, you go to the Zip website, or create an account using your Facebook or PayPal account information. Once you’ve signed up with your basic information, you’ll be given approval within seconds, after which you can immediately begin buying with Zip Pay.